MY HUSBAND IS IN SINGAPORE!!!

BUT I DIDNT SEE HIM! :(

there's supposed to be another title: I'M BACK FROM HONG KONG!

but but BUT. of course, my lao gong is more important. -heartfelt sigh-

oh man, for once (although there were times before), we are on the same island. -ANOTHER heartfelt sigh- and yet I didnt get to see him. seriously, we're almost like romeo & juliet- star-crossed lovers. LOL.

why why WHY! I'm depressed.



anyways, YES, I went and came back from lovely Hong Kong. Although I can say I have shortened my life by 10 years after breathing in all the second-hand smoke. it just seems like everyone is smoking there. ZERO FRESH AIR. HEE.

oh, and surprisingly, I wasn't in a cam-whoring mood while I was there. so I have very little photos to share. If you want to know what I did in Hong Kong, just go on to facebook and browse all the albums of my classmates. they have kazillions pictures.

speaking of the trip, -grunt- I had a bad head start. Vandana aka DA-MA (translate to big mother) is the STUPID-EST WOMAN on planet Earth. SERIOUSLY!!! -grunt- our flight was 0650 in the morning, and she actually thought it was in the EVENING!!! -grunt- and both my teacher and I had reminded everyone so many times! I JUST CANNOT COMPREHEND HER INTERLLECT!!!!!!!!!!!!

and poor me, being the in-charge, had to wait for her to arrive before I could go eat breakfast. UGH.


like a mob... :p

anyhow, the THIRTY of us (yes, so MANY) arrived in Hong Kong early noon and began six days of NIGHTMARE...


me and charmaine looking for fabric

my legs are so sore, I could barely walk anymore.... :x

and having to spend so much time together with my classmates undoubtedly means A LOT OF GOSSIP. :D my favourite. complaints from everyone, especially from the teachers. LOL.


fabric market. only the tip of the iceberg. :O


for you info, Da-ma is the one furthest on the right.



anyhow, I did a lot of walking throughout the trip. ate many meals of MacDonald's that I refuse to eat there for at least 3 months. spent so much money that I'm beyond broke now. bought so many pairs of stockings/leggings when I only have a pair of legs. (I think I have over 40 pairs now.)

and for the first time in my life, I HAVE TO PAY FOR OVERWEIGHT LUGGAGE! :(


Ms Singapore Universe 2009 at Conrad Hotel

Up and coming project- Ms Singapore Universe. The contestants wore our shawl dresses and couture dresses for their semi-finals on monday 23rd feb.

The girls aren't exactly Ms Universe quality- they are way too short, tallest being 176cm (only one of them though). the contestants consist of the ah-lians, aunties and a few pretty ones. seriously. -heartfelt sigh- this year's competition is supposed to be about beauty and brains. I doubt some of them are up to any of the two. LOL.


altering the dresses- diana and I


ada and I


szeyen I diana


with the dresses at Conrad Hotel- diana ada I jacqueline


eating!- jacqueline lia ada I diana szeyen


cam-whoring- szeyen ada I lia diana


waiting...- sze yen and I


my dress- Siti I (too dark a person to wear my dress, although it makes her look like she has boobs.)


my dress- (I-dont-rmb-who) I (too short and shoulders too narrow for my dress. UGLY)


Eileen's sister was one of the contestants too! Yi min and I. I think she's one of the better looking ones although she cant speak. :D


OH MY GOD. I almost died when she did that pose. HILARIOUS!


possible winner but obnoxious Rachel. ugh, I almost killed her backstage for being impatient.


bored till hell with the question&answer session.


:D


that's how I will look in a few weeks time. I'm starting production for my final collection. will post photos of my work progressively. :D

wish me luck!

and I'm planning my new label with charmaine- BLACK&BLUE (tentative name). if successful, you'll find us at Parco Millenium Walk next march. and also, a retail store with qianmin, tangyuan and charmaine. if successful, it'd set to open in september.

WATCH OUT FOR MY MONEY-MAKING PLANS!!!

ROARRRRRRR!!!

LOVE
YAN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REEBONZ BLOGGER CONTEST

OOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!