MY BLOG IS ALIVE AGAIN

okayyy. zhongru was complaining that my blog is dead. wells, it does seem quite true to a certain extent. BUT i'm back again. happy?

by the way, I'M LEAVING FOR HONG KONG in say... ABOUT 7 HOURS.

going there with my classmates, for fabric shopping. speaking of which... my final collection is giving me headaches. the topic i chose as my inspiration is anarchy. SIGHHHHHHH!!!!~ seriously, i'm starting to think i have chosen the wrong theme.

so whatever the case is, i'm leaving tomorrow to buy fabric for my collection. i just hope everything will turn out great in the end. or else... i would probably hang myself after that. :x

the past one month odd has been boring for me- work school work school. i'm very desperate for money. EXTREMELY desperate, actually.
but i did go out once with my beloved peeps- zhongru chunwee and meichen.


neoprint. i haven't been taking neoprints in kazillion years. :p so fun.








meichen left early and the three of us ended up at balcony for a drink. thats me with a glass of cosmopolitan. :D

the three of us were chatting and going on about how old we were getting. like seriously... we're talking about our future blah blah blah (and pretty much in depth). WE'RE OLD. okay, probably just growing up. after all, i'm still a teen.

well, i guess thats the most exciting event to share since the last update.

gosh, is my life that sad?

anyways, there's a project with miss singapore universe coming up. -cross my fingers- hopefully, it'd be exciting. :)

till my return to home sweet home in another week.

LOVE
YAN



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REEBONZ BLOGGER CONTEST

OOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!

MY HUSBAND IS IN SINGAPORE!!!