I AM DONE! FINALLY~

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!
i'm free, though not so happy about it. :x no proper job.

a big thank you to all who attended my fashion show, CONNECTION, at fairmont hotel on the 15th june. :DDD

here's an update on my show and collection!~

ONLY ANARCHISTS ARE PRETTY

oh, my concept for my collection is anarchy! it means a state of disorder. i reference mostly from the punk culture, nazi uniform and sm fetish. :DDDD


me by my stand and poster.


fitting pictures. model from left: heidi kate


pamella alexia


thelma bebe


olya (rude RUDE RUDE!!!>:[) simona


and to share. photoshoot pictures taken previously. model: michela. nice? i like. LOL

this outfit took forever to make. the rugging of organza is just hell. :x


punching those studs made my shoulder ached for a few days. :o


lamb skin jacket. :) spray paint-ed on.

PHOTOS OF THE SHOW. for those who have photos of my collection, do forward them to me too. :) thank youuuu.
















me szeyen novy while waiting for instructions. :)


audrey. ex-classmate from diploma.


xuefen. ex-colleague from newbie.


germaine. ex-classmate from rv.


kongaik and girlfriend. ex-classmate from rv. and me looking dumb in the graduation gown. :p


caining and sara. from rvcb.


flowers from friends. love them all! <333333333333 so pretty.

now i'm just free. well, not exactly. but i feel free after the graduation show. a HUGE burden relieved. although there were a few hiccups throughout the show, overall it was Awesome! with a capital A~ :)

i'll miss my classmates, despite being pissed off with a few. i've been trying to not think about separating with them since i'll probably just burst into tears. sighhh. :( i love you guys <3 and of course, beloved joe.

now i'm going to plan my future. :s

LOVE
YAN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REEBONZ BLOGGER CONTEST

OOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!!!