NOT ANOTHER MONTH!!!

OKAYYY. now i shall consider myself an occasional blogger. I hardly blogs these days, BECAUSE I AM SO FREAKING BUSY!!! sigh. there are so many things to do EVERY SINGLE MINUTE.

meanwhile, a brief update of my life.


that's my class reading Pulse magazine. it's my school's magazine by the way. funny picture.


MISTEVIOUS came to my class. he/she is a drag queen. wells, just to put it in simple words, man who dresses up as woman to perform or because they just enjoy it.


that's him/her with me. :D amazing man/woman.



pictures of my classmates. :)))


we had to create a costume for MISTEVIOUS within 6 hours as a class, using recycled material. IMAGINE: corks, bottle caps, wires, ropes.


playing with the materials. ANYWAYS, my only thought about this project: PAINFUL.


THE DRESS. PAINFUL but it turned out FABULOUS. HEE. but seriously, 31 people working on one dress, PLEASE NEVER LET ME DO THAT AGAIN. :D


flowers made out of stripes of fabric. speaking of group work, it seems to be never-ending. IMAGINE TREES. remember me mentioning of that project in the previous entries? GROUP WORK AGAIN.


that's Lia and i working on some pants. ANYWAYS!!! I MUST COMPLAIN. like what the fuck. those dancers are hopeless. they rejected my group's design!!! seriously, and I thought ours was the nicest. curse the kids who refused to wear it. HUMPH.

and i'll most probably die of brain damage with Lia after spray painting like 218029834 garments. poor us.


my classmates at ACM. went to the museum.


thats me. :D


and again! i managed to go sing song with my peeps again!!! SO HAPPY.


with Meichen.


HEE.

OKAY. NOW I'M PRAYING FOR HOLIDAYS TO COME QUICKLY.

I'm seriously so stressed up lately. :( need a break. and I'm going to see SMIN soon. LIKE REAL SOON, hopefully.

LOVE
YAN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REEBONZ BLOGGER CONTEST

OOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!

MY HUSBAND IS IN SINGAPORE!!!