BYE BYE 2008!

OKAYYY. right now its just some minutes aways from 2009 and i'm here to update!

i've been on holidays for about two weeks odd. and its work everyday. :( how pathetic can my life get? and in another few more days, i'm starting my term. T-T SOBS.


my dress. this was taken on my last presentation. quite nice right? LOL.


Ailin myself and Yumei. taken during work. SIGHHHHH. and all those people at work are really getting irritating. I WILL QUIT SOON. like REALLY soon. at least before i graduate from degree.


christmas dinner with NEWBIE. quite fun, other than having a few, or rather TWO people, trying to prick my temper.


Lynn Wenrong Tiongyan Zhaoxuan Zhongru Kongaik Shengzhong myself. 2I'03 OUTING AT VIVOCITY. only eight people turned up- a disappointing number. Nonetheless, we had LOTS OF FUN. they are SUPER FUNNY, as usual. Shengzhong was even trying to talk me into liking younger men (since i've a preference for more mature men).


IT WAS HILARIOUS when kongaik and shengzhong actually suggested playing hide and seek at vivocity. :x and they were happily counting to twenty. LIKE OH MY GOD.


taken while walking. LOL


organiser picture. and zhongru replaced 'womaniser' with 'organiser' and started singing away. HILARIOUS.


here they were, making it seemed that i ate everything. :p


TA-DAH! my latest haircut. looks really MUSHROOM or HELMET or whatever you call it. i thought i now look like 卢广仲, somehow~ 对啊对啊~ 对啊对啊~

OH. here's my new year resolutions (or maybe not really)...

(1) find a job and start working towards my first million :D
(2) find a 男人 :DDD
(3) be a nicer person

HEE.

LOVE
YAN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REEBONZ BLOGGER CONTEST

OOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!

MY HUSBAND IS IN SINGAPORE!!!