HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!!!



WELLS. today has to be the most pathetic birthday of my life.

i had school today and you'd probably think my classmates would be nice enough to celebrate it for me. but hell, it's my lecturer's birthday too. so in other words, no one really gave a damn about mine. what made me feel real depressed was that the supposed good friends of mine (in the class) totally ignored my birthday. how disappointing. and it was those classmates, whom i rarely spoke to, who decided that i should get a birthday song. and so i cried. like wow, how ironic.

but thanks anyways, to all who had sent well-wishes. and also presents. :)



photoshoot tomorrow. will probably update again soon :)


LOVE
YAN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REEBONZ BLOGGER CONTEST

OOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!