OKAY, I HAVE MOVED!

OKAYYY. i've moved to blogspot. why? ebloggy is giving me fits and refusing to let me access my blog. like what the hell.

hadn't been blogging since a few weeks back. so i've accumulated quite a bit to share. okay, maybe not alot....


i cut my hair. it happened about three weeks ago.


see this???? -gets all excited- that ye-shou-look-a-like (monster from bang bang tang) from litmus gave it to me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! okayyy. he's cute and all... but nope, not interested.


smarties! love them. i carry them around in this bottle. totally colourful! and they brighten up my day! :DDD


i have ZERO idea why blossomz would bring in dresses of such a colour! like what the hell, it's the same neon green as the chair at newbie. HAHAHA!~~~


THE-HALVED-FACE woman you see up there came to singapore!~ its been soooooooooooo long since i last saw her. gosh, miss her like crazy can.



garments i made for ark. i think i did pretty well.

anyone who wants to make garments that ONLY you yourself have, you're welcome to approach me. :D

OH, before i end.

26 DAYS TO TAIWAN!~

love,
YAN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REEBONZ BLOGGER CONTEST

OOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!

MY HUSBAND IS IN SINGAPORE!!!