HELLO, I'M BACK WITH A NEW UPDATE!




i couldn't seem to log onto imeem.com in search for this song but youtube is fine anyways. warwick avenue by duffy. gosh, i'm suddenly soooo IN LOVE with this song. i shall go buy her album. she's good, no doubt about it. LOL.



wells... my life has been pretty much boring. i took up yet another made-to-measure assignment- zhongru and sherman's cosplay costumes. HMMMM. tedious but for the sake of money... may god bless me. that picture above was taken when zhongru and gang took me to eat at a kopitiam.

seriously, it's been 798215363283926105 years since i ate a kopitiam.

gosh, can you imagine it? LOL.



that's meiyun from blossomz you see in the picture. HMMMM. counting down to my last day of work... YAY!~



nice dividers i made for the stock-taking forms.



i'm the DEVIL.

LOL.

i feel so detached from the world recently. my life seriously sucks. all i can think of is about making more money. gosh, how old am i? a mere nineteen-year-old worrying about money? -roll eyes- and ugh. speaking of which, i fought with geraldine over a piece of garment. the story is real long but here's the gist of it- she pissed me off. haha. and now i got to enjoy my time at newbie. fuck it. i knew i'd be in trouble when i fought with the person in-charge of my schedule and pay.

on a lighter note...

13 DAYS TO TAIWAN!

love,

yan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REEBONZ BLOGGER CONTEST

OOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!

MY HUSBAND IS IN SINGAPORE!!!