MY BUTT ACHES LIKE HELL!

GOSH. the last three days had been HELL for me. I've been sewing day in and out that now my butt aches from sitting for too long. ugh.

anyways, I realise it's been almost a month since I've last blogged. see how busy I am. I really have no idea I have so much work to do. AND MORE TO COME.

HELP ME~


that's Brian making a wish. it was his birthday on the 16th and we had a surprise for him. HEE.


from left: myself Willie Stephanie Angelina Qianmin


from left: Devina Tony Yoko myself

and even though I'm super busy, I managed to go sing with my classmates! it really was a spur of a moment decision. we went after class one day. LOL. real fun. HEE. and there were like ten people or so. :p


clockwise: Wita Maya Van Novy myself Ada Stella Devina (missing: Joe)


this is my group for some stupid sustainable design project. we are collaborating with Arts Fission Dance Company to design costumes for their upcoming dance, IMAGINE TREES. It's all that save the earth thing again, so we have to utilise recycled materials to make their costumes. UGH, hate the project, LOVE MY GROUP MEMBERS! <333

that's us working hard. and we are the noisiest around! laughing and cam-whoring. LOL


from left: Novy myself Devina Joe

HEE. getting ready to do spray painting!


and I wonder why am I so fat!


sewing sewing sewing!


FINISHED GARMENT! nice right? HEE


yay!~ me wearing it. and mind you, it's for a 3yr-old. LOL


Devina myself and Stella playing with decoratives made by another group. HEE.


:D

okay. will post more regularly if possible.

LOVE
YAN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REEBONZ BLOGGER CONTEST

OOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!

MY HUSBAND IS IN SINGAPORE!!!