HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY BELOVED!

WHY YES! IT'S MY DEAREST LAO GONG'S BIG DAY! LOL

and as you can see, a new layout especially dedicated to him :D HEE.


and now, for some updates of recent events! pictures taken on my last day of school. the strangely dressed woman is Devina. she was wearing her own design inspired by Louisa Kasati. She's super duper cute. HEE.


from left: Patricia Qianmin Stella Devina Yoko Myself Tangyuan.


and while the presentations of my classmates were going on... we were cam-whoring! and looking at this picture, I wonder what was Tangyuan thinking? LOL.


candid.


another of Devina. she was modeling for Diana, design inspired by Diane Pernet.:)so sexy huh!~


the KBOX CLUB. we went out to sing last week. I was already suffering from a bad cough and I wondered why did I even organise the outing. LOL. but nevertheless, I really did enjoy hanging out with them. I LOVE THEM ALOT OKAY! HEE.


from left: Chunwee Meichen Myself Zhongru.

We went to get a sneak peak of F1 after the k-session and gosh! You've got to be there to really feel that F1-fever. REALLY COOL.


Chunwee abandoned the three of us for F1. And we were led to AI QING HAI MING GE CAN TING by Zhongru. I didn't know there are such places in Singapore. And wells, it was SUPER COOL. :D

one week of holidays flew by so fast and I'm not back in school. :) I cant exactly say that I am unhappy because I really like my degree course, somehow, although I will be busy as hell. HEE.

my current obsession with regards to the fashion world:
PENELOPE TREE

credits to themoldydoily.com

Where is my Mr. Big?

LOVE
YAN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REEBONZ BLOGGER CONTEST

OOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!

MY HUSBAND IS IN SINGAPORE!!!