I'M HAVING HOLIDAYS!

YAY!~ one week break. LIKE FINALLY. I have been so busy recently that I haven't gotten time to update my almost dead blog. anyhow, just to warn you people, image-heavy entry ahead. (it's supposed to be 3 entries all together... BUT. whatever)


beginning of the month. :) Singapore Art Museum visit with my classmates.


thats Lia Charmaine myself and Ruishan. HEE. play truant?


same people :D


and there's this artpiece made up of chalk boards where you can scribble on them. guess what I wrote? HEE. isn't it obvious? and now Brian knows about my delusions. but then again, Madonna is his best friend. It wont hurt if Ed is my husband. LOL.


And, days after... Simin came to Singapore. Isn't it great? I miss her so dearly!




some cam-whoring. OH WELLS.


with Pearlyn. it's been so long since we've last met. HEE.


That's the three of us at Aston, some restaurant at Cathay. It's real good and the real deal! Go down and try the food. :)


Myself Pearlyn Germaine Simin. Met the next day with Germaine and Pearl at Westmall. Ugh, and apparently my fringe was the topic of discussion that day. LOL.


14th Sep. Valerie's wedding. :)


Myself QiuHui Simin. :D


Clockwise from top left: QiuHui Simin Melissa Eileen Valerie Myself.





Valerie is married, and hopefully happy. As a friend, I really wish for her to be happy. And when she first told me about her marriage, I wept like a mad woman for god knows what reason. Perhaps I'm happy, maybe I'm worried. I dont know... She's my good friend, or at least used to be in high school. Good luck, Val.

Attending the wedding evoked strange feelings and made me real emo. (that's probably why I didn't feel like updating) I'm nineteen and already having friends forming a family? That is just... WOW, I'm old. And looking back at the nineteen years of my life, I feel so lacking. I've been wasting my life away. I have yet done something great, something to be proud of. :(

And. I'm upset with my friends, or rather just a particular friend. No, it's not Val, even though from what I've heard, I should be. I'm not, really. It's somebody else. She makes me feel inferior, as if I haven't been a good enough friend. I am beyond patience with her now. I have given so much and got only hurt in return. I really don't understand. Whatever it is, I will stop giving now, and perhaps, end this friendship. I refuse to hurt myself for I should be loving ME.

Anyhow, I was so upset that I cried the next day during class while talking to my classmates. SIGH~ enough is enough. I shall not dwell over this issue.


Wacky me during work.


Introducing... Ailin~ Isn't she cute? LOL


And TA-DAH~ I cut my hair shorter. and Yumei did the same! The two of us are totally rocking our new hairdos. :D


and more recently, I had dinner at Seoul Gardens, Marina Square with my diploma peeps. Thats Myself Susan and TangYuan.


With Qianmin.


Charmaine TangYuan Fika Ruishan Myself Lia Qianmin


My hair looks totally strange. :x


I love Charmaine's expression. so cute!


HAPPY~

Last day of school had been real fun. Will upload the photos once I get them from Joe. Anyhow, I'm having holidays! :D with so much time but no work. I want to earn money, and I'm seriously desperate. I have no man in my life, at least let me get my hands on more money. ugh. LOL.

I'm sick right now and going to sing tomorrow. I must be crazy. WELLS. who cares?

life is short.

LOVE
YAN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REEBONZ BLOGGER CONTEST

OOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!

MY HUSBAND IS IN SINGAPORE!!!