GOSH, I SHOULD REALLY UPDATE MY BLOG!

Blurry - Puddle of Mud - Puddle of Mudd
Loving this band. OH MAN. LOVE LOVE.

I have been so busy recently. AHHH! you have no idea. I cant breathe with all the stress! T-T

anyhow, decided to update because MEL was asking me to. LOL.


picture taken LONG LONG LONG AGO in taiwan with a friend at some foot massage place. :D it's a really great place for a nice foot massage. just ask me for the address if interested.


another picture taken a LONG TIME AGO. from left: szeyen tangyuan van. they happened to be synchronised (in colours) that day. it's so cute, dont you think?


this is brian. HEE. he is a very... UNIQUE person. real fun.


HEE. thats yumei in my geeky specs. SO CUTE right.


and while I was sneaking around in shops to do my shop report, I tried on this jacket from ZARA. AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. oh man... seriously. I would have bought it, if singapore isnt so hot. T-T


from left: me lia yoko. I went out with them after the meeting for some project on saturday. it was fun hanging out with them and gossiping about stuff. LOL. and lia brought us to watch the fireworks at marina. WELLS, it was cool.


and TA-DAH!~ I finally finished my minimalist dress. that dress is made up of two rectangular shawls. HEE. it looks... SO FAT. LOL.


and bang bang tang... T-T CRIES! after watching the programme for soooooooooo long. the didis are graduating. like why! anyways. that video above is a-wei's graduating performance. its not fabulous but! damn, it made me cry. HEE.

and finally, work. I HATE IT. there's been so much backstabbing that I'm so tired. looking for a new job. HMMM.

till then.
YAN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REEBONZ BLOGGER CONTEST

OOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!

MY HUSBAND IS IN SINGAPORE!!!